Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stuffed Chicken

This is what happens when you don't have a single creative outlet all day and then it's time for dinner. So I made this stuffed chicken and now it's a favorite.

Stuffed Chicken

What you need:
Chicken Roll Stuff
1 Box Spinach
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Roasted Pepper (can be from the jar)
4oz of Goat Cheese
Chicken Tenders pounded or Chicken Breasts pounded
Salt & Pepper
Vegetable Oil

What you do:

  1. Cook your spinach up with the garlic.
    Spinach with Garlic
  2. While it's cooking dice up your Roasted Pepper and crumble your Goat Cheese.
  3. Pound your Chicken and salt and pepper generously.
  4. Now put a little bit of Goat Cheese, Roasted Pepper and Spinach in the chicken and Roll up.
    Chicken getting Ready To Roll
  5. In a hot pan place your chicken rolled up seam side down - that will seem a little crazy but it will sear it all closed. Now brown and turn so that both sides get a nice color in additional to cooking.
    Chicken Cooking
And you get these fantastic Stuffed Chickens that are yummy with rice and extra spinach is fantastic too.
Chicken all Done

7 comments:

LoriD said...

This looks delicious. I will try it out on the weekend.

Love the website!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love when that works out. It looks great!

Kristin.... said...

Ok, sounds so yummy I must have it. Question~do you think that feta would be a good replacement for the goat cheese? I love goat cheese but my husband does not.

Toddy said...

That looks really good, but I'll have to find a way to make it without spinach, not a lover of it (wife is though!)

Christina Schmidt said...

Ohh this looks good and fairly easy! I like that. Can pregnant women eat goat cheese? I doubt it but then again I drink coffee and eat cold cuts so I guess I can live dangerously on this one right?!

Michelle Smiles said...

You had me at goat cheese.

Kristin.... said...

It's for dinner tonight! :) Can't wait!