Thursday, September 25, 2008

Adventure in the Crock

The Crock Pot that is. So today I did this:

1 Jar of Red Sauce
15 Chicken Tenders Raw
2 Cans of White Beans
1 Package Frozen Spinach
1 Onion
1 Can of Diced Tomatos

I put it on low. I put it on top of Brown Rice but I dream of putting it on top of some cheese filled pasta that magically doesn't add calories to my diet and thus make my pants not fit. I don't live in Disney where calories do no exist so I put it on Brown Rice. It's DELICIOUS. Now what do I call it?

5 comments:

Kristin.... said...

Oh YUM! Must make this !

Robyn said...

Hmmm....Cass' Cropckpot Chicken?

Sorry, it's early, that's the best I can do!

Meredith said...

Ok I give... What is "Red sauce"? Just any kind of marinara sauce?

This will be perfect to prepare and freeze before the baby gets here (EDD Oct 9th.). Thanks!

Welcome to our World said...

I am sorry but I know you said put it on low for how long?

broad minded said...

i put it over ziti. i was thinking though that if you cut the chicken into bite size pieces and added broth it would be a yummy soup.